Transducer Cover
The Immersible Housing is a transducer cover welded to the diaphragm plate. The housing keeps the ultrasonic transducers dry and the process solution away from this vibrating assembly.
This sealed assembly has various nicknames that include:

  • Can(s)
  • Transducer(s)
  • Submersible(s)
  • Submersible Transducer(s)

Please note that ASPS chooses to use the expression "Ultrasonic Immersibles" for the hardware displayed in this section and "transducers" to describe the electromechanical converters brazed to the diaphragm plate.

back to the basic components of an ultrasonic immersible